giovedì 22 agosto 2013

Hey guys!

I said I would have posted something about the movie "Safe Haven" (2013) and here i am.
It is based on the novel written by Nicholas Sparks (the author of The last song, Dear John and The notebook). Since my mothertongue is italian, i had to watch it with subtitles because it hasn't been dubbed in italian yet, and that's a pity :(
Anyway, I watched it with pleasure and it touched me a lot, expecially during the final part :')
I didn't read the novel and so I don't know if there is much difference between the novel and the movie, but I do think that this movie is really beautiful. The main characters are played by Josh Duhamel (Life as we know it, Transformers) and Julianne Hough (Footloose).



Katie (Julianne Hough) is escaping her past and she ends up in a small town in North Carolina, Southport.
Here she meets Alex (Josh Duhamel), owner of a convenience store and widower with two kids; they fall in love with each other, but soon Katie's past knoks at her door.







I don't want to ruin the end of the movie! I recommend it to all of you because I really liked this movie, but surely if you are romanticists, you'll appreciate it even more ;)




Chiara ∞ 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento